Homemade Disinfecting Wipes
This is a super easy recipe you can use to make homemade cleaning wipes. This DIY cleaning wipes recipe uses alcohol which is a powerful de-greaser and disinfectant.It is intended for solid surfaces like you would find in kitchens and bathrooms, but probably not the best thing for polished wood. If you find this formula too drying or just prefer a cleaning wipe without alcohol, browse these other homemade cleaning recipes instead.
DIY Disinfecting Wipes Recipe
All you need is:
- a roll of paper towels, cut in half
- an airtight container big enough to hold your half paper towel
- 1 -2 TBSP Natural Dish Soap
- 1/4 cup Rubbing Alcohol (Isopropyl Alcohol 70%)
- 1 1/4 cups Distilled Water
- (optional: up to 15 drops of essential oil for fragrance)
Swirl to mix the ingredients above and pour over a cut-in-half paper towel roll into the airtight container. Let sit overnight so the paper towels have time to wick up the solution evenly.
Once these have soaked, remove the cardboard part of the paper towel in the center and you will be able to dispense your towels that way.