Make Gorgeous (and Simple!) Stacking Rings
Have you seen those beautiful skinny rings everyone is wearing? I love them! Here is a super easy crafty tutorial on how to make them yourself!
You will need:
- Gel glue
- 20 gauge jewelry wire
- a crystal or bead – the ones I used were 6mm but 4mm works too.
- basic jewelry tools (needle nose pliers and wire clippers)
How to make a DIY simple skinny ring:
- Cut a piece of wire to the size of your finger plus about 1/4 inch.
- Curve the wire into a ring-like shape.
- Bend the last 1/8 inch of each side of your wire outwards.
- Now take each end and make a curve at the tip. This little bump-out lets the bead or crystal sit comfortably on a finger.
- Next apply a tiny dot of glue to one side of the bead at the hole.
- Put the tip of the wire there and press until the glue sets. It is pretty quick with super glue — sets in seconds.
- Do the same on the other side. Press until set.
Now make a whole bunch! They are pretty stacked and just as pretty alone. Play with this and mae thisproject your own by using different beads and even bent wire. A quick and easy craft anyone can make!